Photos: Convocation in Cassell and Lane

from Ben Boggs:
from Kevin Cupp:

hi, im from chile of latinamerica.
im studie veterinary medicine and i give my support for the tragedy.
i hope the families will can find the peace in your hearts.

maria jose | April 21, 2007 9:43 PM

We do not understand why this misfortune had to happen to the innocent lives taken away at VT that fateful morning. Only God has the answer no matter how much investigations are done, we may never know for sure. I am in Kenya, Africa and want to wish all the VT fraternity and families quick healing from this tragedy. we sad now but we must be happy in future... Take heart.

David Mwaniki Kahara | April 22, 2007 8:09 AM

I'm so sorry this horrible tragedy has happened. You all are doing good by getting back into the groove of things & although it will take time....your wounds will heal. Just remember your all in our hearts & prayers! Nice website ya got here!! (o; I've been going here for updates more than cnn!!

Wendy from Kentucky | April 23, 2007 12:10 AM

I am a Nigerian at home.I have never heard of Virginia tech before the gun shooting incident last monday,I saw the news on yahoo site that same day and have been following every bit of news about the mourning till now.I am very sorry that it happened, and 32 beautiful young people were kiled in a painful way.I pray God to give the school community and their families the fortitude the bear these lost.Hokies you must move on

Inno Egah | April 23, 2007 12:48 PM

Hi, Hailey (sweet pea!!!)
Still trying to send pictures, however, it's me!!!!!!!! Sepia looks good but may not from zoom, play the with sharpness when you develope them,.. ha, me giving advice,,HA.
Don't give up on me, will send more soon, just a few, as I've been on the computer for 3 hrs, TRYING TO... well, not be... so inept..........HA,
sweet dreams...I'll figure this out soon. VT will always be in my prayers,
Always, Just Beth

just Beth | April 24, 2007 8:22 PM

Maybe we don't understand why it happend,for last 3 days i had tryed to find out the answer,but now i don't.I am aware that we must do something for the people who leaved us forever,so i wish GOD can bless them,and give them a good life in the other world.If it is possible,please give us a dream that tell us you are fine now.Missing you,young boys,young girls...

Eward.W | April 26, 2007 8:23 PM

We sad today,but should simle to face future.

Beaman | April 28, 2007 9:20 PM

I sad for the peole who died in this incident ,including the killer.

许志 | April 29, 2007 5:00 AM